The Children’s Trust is on a mission to stop child abuse in Massachusetts. We give parents the tools and resources to build self-confidence and gain lifelong skills to ensure children grow up safe and healthy. Our proven programs reflect a fierce commitment to empowering families at the earliest stages and prove the vicious cycle of reoccurring abuse can be stopped.
The Children's Trust seeks to hire an Office Manager to serve as the lead point of contact for administrative support. The Office Manager will conduct and coordinate the day-to-day administrative duties necessary to keep the office operational. This position is responsible for conducting administrative tasks including paper processing and records management in addition to serving as the office receptionist. The Office Manager coordinates and completes administrative work for the office and oversees inventory systems including equipment tracking. They also serve as the liaison to the Executive Office of Education for IT, Human Resources, and facilities management functions.
- Performs and oversees completion of all general clerical functions to support the staff of Children's Trust including:
- maintaining inventory and submitting orders for office supplies and equipment
- handling all incoming and outgoing mail and distributing incoming mail to appropriate personnel
- maintaining familiarity with office equipment
- coordinating the use of meeting space for trainings and meetings
- Provision of administrative support to the Executive and Senior staff, including providing back up support to the Executive Director's Executive Assistant as needed
- Provision of administrative support to the EOE IT Unit by maintaining an accurate inventory of all media equipment and ensuring all equipment is properly labeled and tagged
- Handles confidential information and documents using discretion
- Provide coverage for front desk duties
- Other duties as assigned
Applicants must have at least (A) two years of full-time, or equivalent part-time, professional, administrative or managerial experience in business administration, business management or public administration the major duties of which involved program management, program administration, program coordination, program planning and/or program analysis, or (B) any equivalent combination of the required experience and the substitutions below.
- A Bachelor's or higher degree with a major in business administration, business management or public administration may be substituted for the required experience.*
- A Bachelor's or higher degree with a major other than in business administration, business management or public administration may be substituted for a maximum of one year of the required experience.*
*Education toward such a degree will be prorated on the basis of the proportion of the requirements actually completed.
How to Apply:
Please apply at the MassCareers Job Opportunities website.