The Children’s Trust is on a mission to stop child abuse in Massachusetts. We give parents the tools and resources to build lifelong skills and gain self-confidence to ensure children grow up safe and healthy. Our proven programs reflect a fierce commitment to empowering families at the earliest stages and prove the vicious cycle of reoccurring abuse can be stopped.
The Children's Trust seeks to hire a Home Visiting Training Administrative Assistant to support the Home Visiting Training Department. In this role, you will be an integral part of the Healthy Families Massachusetts Home Visiting Training Department, working closely with all team members, conducting and coordinating the day-to-day administrative duties necessary to keep the home visiting training program operational. This includes managing and tracking training registration and attendance and supporting logistics for all in-person and virtual trainings and staff support activities for our statewide system of home visiting programs. Additionally, this position will provide technical support to trainers and trainees and will support data management and entry for the team.
Detailed Statement of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage training logistics for both in-person and virtual trainings, primarily through the Zoom platform.
- Provide technical support to trainers and trainees
- Manage relationships with home visiting program staff, external trainers, and other vendors to facilitate the work of the team and the mission of the agency.
- Create and manage training announcements through online event management system
- Update and review contract materials for trainers
- Manage trainee registrations and track attendance for both in person and virtual trainings through a web-based training database.
- Support the Director of Home Visiting Training and Professional Development and training team members with administrative needs, including notetaking, data entry, and scheduling
- Support Healthy Families Massachusetts Implementation Team to review materials translated into languages other than English, including Spanish and Portuguese.
- Manage training supplies and materials, including online and printed resources. Order new materials as needed and maintain inventory closet. Copy, package and mail materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work well with a diverse team
- Strong attention to detail and proofing skills
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects in a timely manner
- In addition to English, written and oral fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese is strongly preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, including working knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiar with Zoom platform or other video conferencing software
- Ability to write concisely, to express thoughts clearly, and to develop ideas in logical sequences.
- Highly analytical, able to compile data and present it effectively
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
How to Apply:
Please apply at the MassCareers Job Opportunities website.