advocates painted ending child abuse in massachusetts as an achievable goal
a year of impact
Before the ball drops and we bid farewell to 2016, we wanted to share a few of our accomplishments that wouldn't be possible without an incredible network of supporters.
- opened our eighth Family Center with partner Square One in Springfield
- relaunched “All Babies Cry,” an evidence-based, multi-media tool to prevent abusive head trauma of infants with a new mobile app
- debuted SEL Connects, a network for professionals who work with families of young children to foster learning and sharing about promoting children’s social and emotional competence
- piloted a partnership with Medical-Legal Partnership to help detect and address legal risks for families and children before they become legal and health emergencies
- honored by the SmartCEO Magazine, Commonwealth Institute, and the Boston Globe Magazine for leading the way on stopping child abuse in Massachusetts
- raised over $500,000 for our parenting education programs from our generous donors
- reached over 50,000 people in towns and cities across the state
For more details on these highlights and more, take a look at our 2016 annual report.
Thank you for all your support – and please consider making a year-end tax-deductible gift today as the last item on your to do list.