The Children’s Trust is on a mission to stop child abuse in Massachusetts. We give parents the tools and resources to build self-confidence and gain lifelong skills to ensure children grow up safe and healthy. Our proven programs reflect a fierce commitment to empowering families at the earliest stages and prove the vicious cycle of reoccurring abuse can be stopped. We are seeking an individual for Marketing and Communications Coordinator position to join our team and help make a difference for children in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator is responsible for the implementation of various projects and initiatives to increase the organization’s brand awareness and motivate external audiences. The specialist will identify, create, write, and publish engaging content through a variety of channels, including social media, websites, and email.
DETAILED STATEMENT OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Within a collaborative team environment, the coordinator will partner with other marketing and communications staff to steward the organization’s brand and express it in the most exciting and effective ways for external audiences. The coordinator contributes to the creation and publication of digital content, and will be accountable for but not limited to the following key responsibilities:
- Execute integrated marketing and communication strategies based on a shared understanding of the Children’s Trust, including mission and values, as well as brand strategy; key audiences and stakeholders; and communications channels
- Curate and generate creative, engaging content that meets objectives for multiple audiences, including legislators, donors, program staff and participants, and others
- Build a story pipeline through working with contacts internally and externally
- Create and publish content, monitor and report on social media channels, including the Children’s Trust umbrella and One Tough Job
- Manage and update childrenstrustma.org, healthyfamiliesma.org, and any campaign-based websites or landing pages
- Administer the organization’s email efforts, including email list building and management, for both the Children’s Trust umbrella and One Tough Job
- Engage in marketing and promotion of fundraising events and campaigns
- Monitor engagement with our content and share reports, insights, and recommendations to improve and optimize
- Monitor and manage Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Continue to develop discipline expertise, remain up-to-date with industry best practices, and share skills and knowledge with fellow team members and program partners
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to write for different audiences and channels
- Creativity, goal-orientation, productivity, enthusiasm, and an ability to effectively articulate the mission of the Children’s Trust are essential
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and build relationships to gather program stories and content
- Attention to detail and quality at all times
- Ability to analyze reports, determine business needs, and propose feasible solutions to challenges
- Experience with web content management systems (Craft preferred), email marketing software, Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Experience using data to tell a story that can be communicated internally in an easily digestible way
- Video editing experience and skills preferred
- Familiarity with donor communications, nonprofits and/or social services preferred
To apply, please visit MassCareers Job Opportunities.