The Massachusetts Children’s Trust is the state’s preeminent public-private partnership whose sole mission is the prevention of child abuse and neglect. Our programs partner with parents to help them build the skills and confidence they need to make sure kids have safe and healthy childhoods. Our network of over one hundred of the state’s most innovative local community organizations, provide high-quality services to help families thrive and keep children safe. The Massachusetts Children’s Trust operates as both a state agency within the Executive Office of Education and a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Do you want to join our mission? We are seeking an Operations Analyst who will play a vital role in helping our agency run smoothly! By identifying and resolving challenges, they will help to ensure our employees’ needs are met so they can focus on their important work! The ideal candidate should be ready to roll up their sleeves, have outstanding organizational habits, is able to develop innovative solutions, and is a strong communicator with experience with change management.
Do you have a keen attention to detail and strong critical thinking skills? Do you love adjectives like “productive” and “efficient”? Does problem-solving and analyzing light you up? Keep reading!
Under the direction of the Chief Operating Officer, the Operations Analyst will execute agency operations while consistently analyzing these practices within the organizational systems to devise more efficient methods of accomplishing work. Operations includes functions in human resources, finance, technology, office management, facilities, and internal communications.
- Responsible for daily business management operations, functions, maintenance, and troubleshooting in the areas of HR, IT, finance, office management, facilities, and internal communications.
- Review and analyze operating procedures against staff needs to identify and solve operational problems and recommend improvements in agency operations, methods, procedures, programs
- Aid in developing and implementing procedures to accomplish agency functions and monitor activities to ensure proper implementation of changes in administrative methods.
- Ensure agency procedures are in compliance with state policy.
- Collaborate and confer with staff in all departments to provide operational assistance, share information, resolve problems, schedule, ensure compliance, etc.
- Design, develop, and conduct studies of the agency’s administrative procedures and analysis of financial, personnel, and other administrative data and recommend changes based on the results.
- Compile, synthesize and evaluate data/information for management to use for strategic decision making and policy formation.
- Liaison with external vendors to manage, procure, renew, receive customer service for agency contracts/subscriptions/maintenance.
- Manage supplies, resources, and physical assets.
- Assisting the Chief Operating Officer with special projects (building move/downsizing, file/knowledge management, committee work)
- Perform administrative tasks and other duties as needed.
- Develop and implement Children’s Trust internal Communications structure.
- Ability to anticipate and analyze difficult situations & take appropriate actions.
- Ability to work independently & collaboratively.
- Skilled in problem solving, and strategic thinking.
- Ability to communicate and write effectively.
- Ability to establish priorities and manage a plan.
- Superior customer service, telephone, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people, and projects stimulatingly.
- Proficient usage of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
How to Apply:
Please apply at the MassCareers Job Opportunities website.