Join the Marketing and Communications Team at the Children’s Trust and you can make a positive difference in the lives of children across the state. We are a passionate team of doers and thinkers who are determined to end child abuse in Massachusetts by empowering parents to raise healthy families. We are looking for a creative, insightful, and tech-savvy marketing and communications assistant who thrives in a fast-paced environment. If you are curious, flexible, self-motivated, like data, and care about the most effective ways to spread the word, then please apply!
In this role, you will be an integral part of the Marketing and Communications Team, working closely with all team members, supporting other functional areas, participating in meetings, assisting in planning and operations, and working on key projects to help meet marketing and communications goals. You will gain skills in developing and executing marketing plans, from creating public awareness and education campaigns and managing website content and social media to supporting development activities and program education and training events.
Detailed Statement of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Chief Marketing Officer and other team members with administrative needs, including notetaking, data entry, and scheduling
- Gathering data on marketing efforts, including website analytics, email marketing, and social media
- Creating detailed reports and visually appealing graphs to present to decision makers
- Assisting with the setup, facilitation, and completion of marketing and other events
- Managing vendor relationships to facilitate the work of the marketing and communications team
- Manage marketing collateral, order new materials as needed, maintain inventory closet, and fulfill material requests
- Excellent research, writing, editing, and proofing skills
- Highly communicative and collaborative, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly analytical, able to compile data and present it effectively
- Strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects in a timely manner
- Working knowledge of social media and best practices
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, including working knowledge of Excel
- Works effectively with minimal direction
- Experience or interest in email campaign software, content management systems (Craft)
- Graphic design and Adobe Creative Suite experience
How to Apply:
Please visit MassCaeers Job Opportunities to apply.