The Children’s Trust is on a mission to stop child abuse in Massachusetts. We give parents the tools and resources to build lifelong skills and gain self-confidence to ensure children grow up safe and healthy. Our proven programs reflect a fierce commitment to empowering families at the earliest stages and prove the vicious cycle of reoccurring abuse can be stopped.
The Children’s Trust is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to play an integral role on our marketing team. This role takes direction from the Chief Marketing Officer to help elevate the Children’s Trust brand.
The designer has a keen eye for details and brand standards, along with a mix of creative and technical know-how. Self-motivated and well organized, they can work on multiple projects while quickly pivoting between them and communicating with the Chief Marketing Officer to meet priority deadlines.
Detailed Statement of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributes to multi-channel marketing campaigns by creating high-quality, eye-catching designs.
- Blends photography, imagery, infographics, text, and multimedia elements to create and manage digital and print designs.
- Executes marketing materials for a variety of channels including, but not limited to, social media, digital campaigns, websites, landing pages, email, print collateral, and appeal templates.
- Assists in the day-to-day production of materials utilized by all departments to inform and educate on how to prevent child abuse and neglect.
- In collaboration with colleagues, the designer turns content into attractive, clean designs that appeal to audiences including the legislature, family support professionals across the state, potential program participants, and the citizens of the Commonwealth.
- Projects might include creation of:
- The organization’s annual report, in both print and digital forms.
- Event invitations and materials.
- Print materials including newsletters, post cards, brochures, facts sheets, etc.
- Branded collateral.
- Training materials.
- Digital and print advertising.
- PowerPoint templates and presentations.
- Provides recommendations on design direction and brand image to maintain the brand identity.
- Creates or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Ensures final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand before providing colleagues or vendors with files.
- Works with program partners to review branded materials and ensure partners follow brand standards.
- Mastery of Adobe design software (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Experience with photography and videography is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively, be a productive part of meetings, and to create constructive working relationships.
- Ability to be a team player is a must.
- Strong commitment to the mission of the Children’s Trust.
- Must have a keen eye for detail and brand standards, along with a mix if creative and technical know-how.
- Must be self-motivated and well organized.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects while quickly pivoting between them and communicating with the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Must be able to make deadlines.
How to Apply:
Please apply at the MassCareers Job Opportunities website.